Director of Sales & Manager
- In charge of a company’s marketing efforts and strategies.
- Promote the company’s products and services by working closely with advertising and Marketing Managers who report directly to them.
- Responsible for estimating the demand for the corporation’s products and services and discovering new market segments that would be interested in buying from the company.
- Develop a strategy for product pricing based on the market demand and similar products offered by competitors.
- Keep an eye on trends that indicate a need for emerging products and services and oversee new product development.
- Set sales plans and goals for the properties.
- Develops strategies and recommends procedural changes to meet competition, increases sales and profitability and improves customer satisfaction
- Interprets marketing policies, procedures, and programs to Management and sales personnel.
- Informs Management of sales efforts progress conferring closely on any matters of special handling or unusual developments.
- Responsible in driving the sales function and sales force by collaborating with the Marketing Head in establishing short and long term sales strategies to attain the yearly sales goals.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Four (4) years graduate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- 5-7 Years of solid work experience in a senior level for Sales and/or Marketing position in real estate/property development